Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng Brand Custom hydraulic cylinder for truck mounted crane
Part 1-----PRODUCT DETAILS
1. With Rolling technology, the cylinder is straighter, the surface is harder and its quality is more durable.
2. All piston rod have to go through comprehensive processing: Heat treating Lathing GrindingPolishingHard chrome plating Polishing, this comprehensive processing make the cylinder harder, wearable and acid-proof.
3. Using imported materials for seal kits.
4. The structure kits are made by high-strength Manganese plate
5. Advanced surface treatment:
A. Environmental automatically pipelined painting
B. Cleaning with automatic washing machine
C. Assembling in seal clean workshop
B. Other information:
|China Factory Customized Truck mounted crane Hydraulic Cylinder
|200,000 pcs per year
|Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng or customer's logo
|OEM & ODM
|Chrome or nickel plated,ground & polished piston rod
|as customer's requirement
|High tensile cold drawn tube, precision honed for extended seal life
|Based on order quantity. normally 15-30 days.
|Competitive factory price with guaranteed quality
|Manufacturer & Exporter
Hydraulic Cylinder Product Application
Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng's quality custom products are produced for OEM applications in a wide variety of CHINAMFG industries, including manufacturing engineering machinery, loaders hydraulic cylinders, vehicle cylinders, construction, forestry, waste management, mining, material handling, industrial applications, agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, marine applications and oil field equipment. Our success has been built on the engineering expertise and manufacturing capabilities we offer to meet the very specific demands of our industry clients.
Part 3-------Why Choose Us
1. Product Research & Development:
Xihu (West Lake) Dis.ng builds quality products that are developed with use in mind. We specialize in working with every customer to share ideas and gather critical information regarding hydraulic cylinder fit and performance requirements for your specific application.
2.Hydraulic Cylinder Production:
We have the advanced CNC machine tools, a horizontal machining center, a welding robot, parts cleaning agent, automatic assembly lines, automatic painting equipment etc. to hydraulic cylinder ensure a 360-degree quality control of the production process.
3.Hydraulic Cylinder Product Certifications:
5. Professional Hydraulic Cylinder Team:
Part 4------Company Information:
ZheJiang XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.NG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD is a famous hydraulic cylinder manufacture in HangZhou city,ZheJiang province of China. The Head office XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.NG was founed in 2001,the main products include a variety of special hydraulic cylinder.It has 5 subsidiaries, and ZheJiang Best Crane Co., Ltd. is 1 of them. The companies are interrelated and independently accounted for and operate independently. The company now covers an area of more than 400 acres, with total assets of 500 million yuan, more than 800 employees, more than 700 sets of high-precision equipment, total industrial output value of over 1 billion yuan, and annual taxes of more than 30 million yuan.
After 18 years development,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.NG now covers an area of 200,000 Square meters, ownes a registered capital of 1000 million RMB,and 250 million RMB worth of fixed assets .XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.NG has established long time cooperation with over 80 big companies like Zoomlion, Fukuda Fortaleza, CHINAMFG Vehicle Group, and so on.
Our company have more than 800 units equipment for mass production.We can product around 220 thousand units per year of hydraulic cylinder and 500 units per year of truck crane.
Our company have more than 150 technical staff, Have more than 10 invention patents and 60 utility patents.So we can produce customized products or develop new products.
Good quality is our culture.Welcome to visit our company and build up a long friendship with us!
1: What kind terms of payment can be accepted?
A: For terms of payment, L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union (can be) could accepted
2: How to pack and transport?
A: Nude with safty protection, only crane can be packed into containers for shipment.
And the truck mounted crane can be deliveried with ro-ro ship.
3: How long is the delivery time??
A: 35 days after receiving the deposit.
4: What about the warranty time?
A: 12 months after shipment or 2000 working hours, whichever occuts first.
5. What about the Minimum Order Quantity?
A: 1 unit. For customized products, the MOQ can be Negotiated.
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear?
Hydraulic cylinders employ several mechanisms and techniques to effectively minimize friction and wear, ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Minimizing friction and wear is crucial for hydraulic cylinders as it helps to maintain efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and prevent premature failure. Here's a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear:
- Proper lubrication is essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Lubricating fluids, such as hydraulic oils, are used to create a thin film between moving surfaces, reducing direct metal-to-metal contact. This lubricating film acts as a protective barrier, reducing friction and preventing wear. Regular maintenance practices include monitoring and maintaining the appropriate lubricant levels to ensure optimal lubrication and minimize frictional losses.
2. Surface Finishes:
- The surface finishes of components in hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in minimizing friction and wear. Smoother surface finishes, achieved through precision machining, grinding, or the application of specialized coatings, reduce surface roughness and frictional resistance. By minimizing surface irregularities, the risk of wear and friction-induced damage is significantly reduced, resulting in improved efficiency and extended component life.
3. High-Quality Sealing Systems:
- Well-designed and high-quality sealing systems are crucial for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Seals prevent fluid leakage and contamination while maintaining proper lubrication. Advanced sealing materials, such as polyurethane or composite materials, offer excellent wear resistance and low friction characteristics. Optimal seal design and proper installation ensure effective sealing, minimizing friction and wear between the piston and cylinder bore.
4. Proper Alignment and Clearances:
- Hydraulic cylinders must be properly aligned and have appropriate clearances to minimize friction and wear. Misalignment or excessive clearances can result in increased friction and uneven wear, leading to premature failure. Proper installation, alignment, and maintenance practices, including regular inspection and adjustment of clearances, help ensure smooth and even movement of the piston within the cylinder, reducing friction and wear.
5. Filtration and Contamination Control:
- Effective filtration and contamination control are essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Contaminants, such as particles or moisture, can act as abrasive agents, accelerating wear and increasing friction. By implementing robust filtration systems and proper maintenance practices, hydraulic systems can prevent the ingress of contaminants, ensuring clean and properly lubricated components. Clean hydraulic fluids help minimize wear and friction, contributing to improved performance and longevity.
6. Material Selection:
- The selection of appropriate materials for hydraulic cylinder components is crucial in minimizing friction and wear. Components subject to high frictional forces, such as pistons and cylinder bores, can be made from materials with excellent wear resistance, such as hardened steel or composite materials. Additionally, selecting materials with low coefficients of friction helps reduce frictional losses. Proper material selection ensures durability and minimized wear in critical components of hydraulic cylinders.
7. Maintenance and Regular Inspection:
- Regular maintenance and inspection practices are vital for identifying and addressing potential issues that could lead to increased friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Scheduled maintenance includes lubrication checks, seal inspections, and monitoring of clearances. By promptly detecting and rectifying any signs of wear or misalignment, hydraulic cylinders can be kept in optimal condition, minimizing friction and wear throughout their operational lifespan.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various strategies to handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear. These include proper lubrication, employing suitable surface finishes, utilizing high-quality sealing systems, ensuring proper alignment and clearances, implementing effective filtration and contamination control measures, selecting appropriate materials, and conducting regular maintenance and inspections. By implementing these practices, hydraulic cylinders can minimize friction and wear, ensuring smooth and efficient operation while extending the overall lifespan of the system.
Can you provide real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and applications due to their ability to provide powerful and precise linear motion. They play a crucial role in enabling the operation of heavy machinery that requires controlled force and movement. Here are some real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders:
1. Construction Equipment:
- Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in construction machinery, such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to perform tasks like lifting heavy loads, extending and retracting booms, tilting buckets, and controlling the movement of various components. Hydraulic cylinders provide the power and precision required to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction projects.
2. Agricultural Machinery:
- Many agricultural machines, including tractors, combine harvesters, and sprayers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for critical operations. Hydraulic cylinders are used to control the movement of attachments, such as front loaders, backhoes, and plows. They enable functions like lifting and lowering implements, adjusting cutting heights, and controlling the positioning of harvesting equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enhance efficiency and productivity in agricultural operations.
3. Material Handling Equipment:
- Hydraulic cylinders are integral components of material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to lift and lower loads, tilt platforms or forks, and control the movement of lifting mechanisms. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary strength and precision to handle heavy loads and ensure safe and efficient material handling operations.
4. Industrial Machinery:
- Various industrial machinery and equipment heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders for critical functions. Examples include hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, metal-forming machines, and hydraulic-powered robots. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control of force and movement in these applications, allowing for accurate shaping, pressing, and assembly processes.
5. Mining Equipment:
- Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in mining machinery and equipment. Underground mining machines, such as continuous miners and longwall shearers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for cutting, shearing, and roof support operations. Surface mining equipment, including hydraulic shovels, draglines, and haul trucks, rely on hydraulic cylinders for tasks like bucket movement, boom extension, and vehicle suspension.
6. Automotive Industry:
- The automotive industry extensively utilizes hydraulic cylinders in various applications. Hydraulic cylinders are employed in vehicle suspension systems, power steering systems, convertible tops, and hydraulic brake systems. They enable smooth and controlled movement, precise steering, and efficient braking in automobiles.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
- Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in aerospace and aviation applications, such as aircraft landing gear systems, wing flaps, and cargo handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing flaps, and operating cargo doors, ensuring safe and reliable aircraft operations.
8. Marine and Offshore Industry:
- Hydraulic cylinders are essential components in marine and offshore equipment, including ship cranes, winches, and hydraulic-powered anchor systems. They enable lifting, lowering, and positioning of heavy loads, as well as the control of various marine equipment.
These are just a few examples of machinery and industries that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them indispensable in a wide range of applications, where controlled linear motion and force are essential.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders?
Working with hydraulic cylinders requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment or property. Hydraulic systems operate under high pressures and involve moving parts, which can pose serious hazards if not handled properly. Here's a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders:
1. Training and Knowledge:
- Ensure that personnel working with hydraulic cylinders have received adequate training and possess a thorough understanding of hydraulic system operation, maintenance, and safety protocols. Proper training should cover topics such as hydraulic principles, pressure ratings, safe work practices, and emergency procedures. Only trained and authorized personnel should be allowed to handle hydraulic cylinders.
2. Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with hydraulic cylinders. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards, such as hydraulic fluid leaks, flying debris, or accidental contact with moving parts.
3. Hydraulic System Inspection:
- Before working with hydraulic cylinders, inspect the entire hydraulic system for any signs of damage, leaks, or loose connections. Check hydraulic hoses, fittings, valves, and cylinders for integrity and secure fastening. If any issues are detected, the system should be repaired or serviced before operation.
4. Relieve Pressure:
- Before performing any maintenance or disassembly on a hydraulic cylinder, it is crucial to relieve the pressure in the system. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to properly release pressure and ensure that the hydraulic cylinder is depressurized before starting any work. Failure to do so can result in sudden and uncontrolled movement of the cylinder or hydraulic lines, leading to serious injuries.
5. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
- Implement lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental energization of the hydraulic system while maintenance or repair work is being conducted. Lockout/tagout involves isolating the energy source, such as shutting off the hydraulic pump and locking or tagging the controls to prevent unauthorized operation. This procedure ensures that the hydraulic cylinder remains in a safe, non-operational state during maintenance activities.
6. Use Proper Lifting Techniques:
- When working with heavy hydraulic cylinders or components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to avoid strain or injury. Hydraulic cylinders can be heavy and awkward to handle, so ensure that lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, is properly rated and used correctly. Follow safe lifting practices, including securing the load and maintaining a stable lifting posture.
7. Hydraulic Fluid Handling:
- Handle hydraulic fluid with care and follow proper procedures for fluid filling, transfer, and disposal. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes, as hydraulic fluid may be hazardous. Use appropriate containers and equipment to prevent spills or leaks. If any hydraulic fluid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
8. Regular Maintenance:
- Perform regular maintenance and inspections on hydraulic cylinders to ensure their safe and reliable operation. This includes checking for leaks, inspecting seals, monitoring fluid levels, and conducting periodic servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper maintenance helps prevent unexpected failures and ensures the continued safe use of hydraulic cylinders.
9. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
- Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines, instructions, and recommendations for the specific hydraulic cylinders and equipment being used. Manufacturers provide important safety information, maintenance schedules, and operational guidelines that should be strictly adhered to for safe and optimal performance.
10. Emergency Preparedness:
- Be prepared for potential emergencies by having appropriate safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and emergency eyewash stations, readily available. Establish clear communication channels and emergency response procedures to promptly address any accidents, leaks, or injuries that may occur during hydraulic cylinder operations.
By following these safety precautions, individuals working with hydraulic cylinders can minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage. It is essential to prioritize safety, maintain awareness of potential hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
editor by CX 2023-11-30