Product Title: Forklift parts cylinder spare parts forklift tilt cylinder for sale
Product Model: Lift truck tilt cylinder YY-TLF-B382072-AQ
|Lift truck tilt cylinder (Tailift 5T)
|Tailift 5T (AQ original )
|Net Weight (kg)
|Gross Weight (kg)
|Qty per Carton
|Carton Size (cm)
Lift Truck Tilt Cylinder
Lift truck tilt cylinder is installed on the forklift upright mast. Lift truck tilt cylinder is mainly composed of the main parts such as the piston, cylinder body, piston rod, upper cover, lower cover, compression nut and cover nut.
Inspection and Repair of Lift Truck Tilt Cylinder
1. After disassembling lift truck tilt cylinder, the forklift cylinder parts should be carefully cleaned and dried.
2. Check the coaxiality of the forklift piston and forklift piston rod. Mount the forklift piston rod on the V-shaped frame and check with a dial indicator. If the accuracy of the forklift piston does not meet the accuracy requirements and is out of tolerance, it should be replaced.
3. Check if the piston of the forklift is bent. Check with V-shaped frame and dial indicator. When it is bent, it should be corrected and repaired.
4. When the surface of the forklift tilt cylinder is seriously worn or scratched, it can be repaired by honing.
5. If the inner hole of the forklift guide tube is seriously worn or scratched, it should be replaced.
5. If the leather cup and forklift sealing ring are worn and broken, they should be replaced. When an O-ring seal is used on a forklift piston, it generally loses its original shape after several years of use and should be replaced.
7. The clearance between the repaired tilt cylinder inner surface and the forklift piston should be 0.04-0.13mm, but the clearance should not be greater than 0.25mm.
8. The gap between the piston rod of the forklift and the guide sleeve is 0.04-0.15mm. If the gap is greater than 0.45mm, the guide sleeve should be replaced.
Specifications of Lift Truck Tilt Cylinder
|Cylinders diameter (piston diameter)
|Rod diameter (piston rod diameter)
|Piston rod coating NSS neutral salt spray test time
|High Quality Forklift Parts
|Genuine Forklift Parts Maker
Can tilt cylinders be used in agricultural machinery for field work?
Yes, tilt cylinders can be used in agricultural machinery for field work. These cylinders play a valuable role in enhancing the functionality and productivity of agricultural equipment used for various tasks in the field. Here's a detailed explanation:
- Implement Control: Tilt cylinders enable precise control of agricultural implements, such as blades, plows, cultivators, and harrows. By adjusting the tilt angle, operators can optimize the implement's position and orientation for efficient soil preparation, leveling, seedbed creation, and other field work activities. Tilt cylinders provide the necessary force and control to achieve the desired implement tilt, enhancing operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contour Following: Tilt cylinders allow agricultural machinery to follow the contours of the field surface. By adjusting the tilt angle of the implement, the equipment can adapt to uneven terrain, ensuring consistent depth and contact with the ground. This contour following capability enhances seed placement accuracy, promotes uniform soil tillage, and reduces the risk of damaging crops or the machinery itself.
- Field Drainage: In field drainage operations, tilt cylinders can be used to adjust the angle of drainage implements, such as scrapers or ditchers. By controlling the tilt of these implements, operators can effectively shape and maintain proper field drainage patterns. Tilt cylinders enable precise and controlled adjustments, ensuring efficient water flow and preventing waterlogging in agricultural fields.
- Crop Residue Management: Tilt cylinders facilitate crop residue management by allowing operators to adjust the angle of implements used for residue incorporation, such as disc harrows or rotary tillers. By optimizing the implement tilt, residue incorporation can be performed effectively, promoting decomposition, weed control, and soil health. Tilt cylinders provide the necessary control to achieve the desired residue management results.
- Integration with Hydraulic Systems: Tilt cylinders are integrated with the hydraulic systems present in agricultural machinery. Hydraulic power is utilized to actuate the cylinders, providing the required force and control for implement adjustment. The hydraulic system allows for responsive and precise movement, enabling operators to adjust the tilt angle according to specific field conditions and requirements.
- Compatibility and Customization: Tilt cylinders are designed to be compatible with different types of agricultural machinery and implement systems. Manufacturers offer tilt cylinders with various specifications, such as different force capacities, stroke lengths, and mounting options, to ensure compatibility and optimal performance. This customization allows for seamless integration and enhances the overall functionality of agricultural machinery.
Therefore, tilt cylinders can be effectively utilized in agricultural machinery for field work. Whether it involves implement control, contour following, field drainage, crop residue management, or other field-related tasks, tilt cylinders provide the necessary force, control, and adaptability to enhance the performance and productivity of agricultural equipment in the field.
How does a tilt cylinder contribute to efficient and controlled tilting?
A tilt cylinder plays a crucial role in ensuring efficient and controlled tilting of heavy equipment. It incorporates several features and mechanisms that contribute to this functionality. Here's a detailed explanation:
- Hydraulic Power: Tilt cylinders are typically powered by hydraulic systems, which provide the necessary force for tilting. Hydraulic power allows for smooth and controlled movement, enabling operators to precisely adjust the tilt angle of the equipment.
- Adjustable Force and Speed: Tilt cylinders offer adjustable force and speed, allowing operators to customize the tilting action based on the specific task or load requirements. By adjusting the hydraulic pressure or flow rate, operators can control the force exerted by the cylinder and the speed at which the tilting movement occurs. This flexibility ensures efficient and controlled tilting, regardless of the load or terrain conditions.
- Position Feedback: Many tilt cylinders incorporate position feedback mechanisms, such as position sensors or encoders, which provide real-time information about the cylinder's tilt angle. This feedback enables precise positioning and control of the equipment, allowing operators to achieve the desired tilt angle accurately. It also ensures consistent and repeatable tilting performance, enhancing efficiency and productivity.
- Integrated Valves and Controls: Tilt cylinders often feature integrated valves and controls that enable operators to manipulate the tilting action conveniently. These valves regulate the flow of hydraulic fluid to the cylinder, allowing operators to control the direction and speed of the tilt. Integrated controls, such as joysticks or switches, provide intuitive operation and facilitate precise tilting adjustments.
- Stability and Load Management: Tilt cylinders are designed to maintain stability and manage loads during tilting operations. They are engineered to withstand the forces and stresses associated with heavy loads and dynamic movements. This ensures controlled tilting and minimizes the risk of instability or tipping, contributing to safe and efficient operation.
- Sealing and Lubrication: Tilt cylinders incorporate seals and lubrication systems to minimize friction and ensure smooth operation. Seals prevent leakage and contamination, maintaining the integrity of the hydraulic system. Proper lubrication of the cylinder's moving parts reduces wear and tear, enabling efficient and controlled tilting over an extended period.
By leveraging hydraulic power, offering adjustable force and speed, providing position feedback, integrating valves and controls, ensuring stability and load management, and incorporating sealing and lubrication systems, tilt cylinders contribute to efficient and controlled tilting of heavy equipment. These features empower operators to perform tasks with precision, optimize productivity, and maintain safe working conditions.
Can you explain the role of hydraulic fluid in a tilt cylinder?
Hydraulic fluid plays a crucial role in the operation of a tilt cylinder. It is an essential medium that enables the transfer of force and controls the movement of the cylinder. Here's a detailed explanation of the role of hydraulic fluid in a tilt cylinder:
- Force Transmission: Hydraulic fluid is used to transmit force from the hydraulic system to the tilt cylinder. The hydraulic system pressurizes the fluid, creating hydraulic pressure that acts on the surface of the piston. This pressure imbalance generates a force that moves the piston and, in turn, extends or retracts the rod of the tilt cylinder. The force transmitted through the hydraulic fluid allows for controlled tilting of the attached component in heavy machinery.
- Flow Control: Hydraulic fluid is responsible for controlling the flow of force within the tilt cylinder. The hydraulic system uses control valves to regulate the flow and direction of the fluid. By adjusting the position of the control valves, the operator can control the speed, direction, and extent of the tilting movement. This flow control mechanism enables precise positioning and adjustment of the tilted component according to the specific task requirements.
- Pressure Regulation: Hydraulic fluid also allows for the regulation of pressure within the tilt cylinder. The hydraulic system incorporates pressure regulators or relief valves to maintain the desired pressure levels. These valves ensure that the hydraulic fluid pressure remains within the safe operating range, preventing excessive pressure buildup that could damage the cylinder or other components. Pressure regulation contributes to the safe and efficient operation of the tilt cylinder.
- Lubrication and Cooling: Hydraulic fluid serves as a lubricant within the tilt cylinder, reducing friction between moving components. This lubrication minimizes wear and tear, extending the lifespan of the cylinder. Additionally, the hydraulic fluid absorbs and dissipates heat generated during operation, acting as a coolant. Effective lubrication and cooling contribute to the overall performance and durability of the tilt cylinder.
- Sealing and Contamination Prevention: Hydraulic fluid helps maintain the integrity of the tilt cylinder's hydraulic seals. The fluid creates a seal between the piston and cylinder wall, preventing hydraulic fluid leakage. It also acts as a barrier, preventing contaminants such as dirt, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and potentially causing damage. This sealing and contamination prevention function ensures the proper functioning and longevity of the tilt cylinder.
In summary, hydraulic fluid plays a multifaceted role in a tilt cylinder. It transmits force, controls the flow and pressure, provides lubrication and cooling, seals the cylinder, and prevents contamination. By utilizing hydraulic fluid effectively, the tilt cylinder enables controlled tilting of components in heavy machinery, ensuring precise operation, and enhancing the performance and reliability of the equipment.
editor by CX 2023-10-18