45 Tons C Frame Promotion Price Hydraulic Cylinder for Press 45t C Type Hydraulic Press Machine
The ACCURL Hydraulic press, engineered with great care for details, is a high quality machine tool. The studies made on the framework flections have allowed us to design a product that reacts in the most appropriate and responsive way to the mechanical solicitations, therefore guaranteeing a stable structure, thus a higher precision in deep drawing.
ACCURL Hydraulic press designs and manufactures 2 or 4 Uprights Type Hydraulic Drawing Presses from 600 kN to 30000 kN for deep drawing, reverse drawing, embossing, bending, hydroforming and hot forging processes, both for steel / stainless steel production in the automotive, household white, thermo-hardening, try-out/ toolmaking and other industrial applications.
Customized for your Production:
- In addition our Presses are produced on the basis of CHINAMFG china standard or, alternatevely, on technical specifications agreed with customers.
- User-friendly control
- Configuration on demand
- Force from 600 to 30.000 kN
- Monolithic and composite structures
- Customizable Table dimensions
- Customizable Stroke
- Safety Standards: CAT3 e CAT4
- Mold Change systems available
- Software: CHINAMFG touch screen
ACCURL has a strict policy for the choice of its components, on the basis of an extensive experience acquired over decades. All components are certified in accordance with European standards and their main sources are Germany, USA, Holland, Italy and Switzerland. All structural parts are calculated by the finite element method and only high quality steel S275 and S355 JR namely J2 (+ N) is used.
ACCURL All structural plates used are made of steel alloys ( i.e. S355 or higher), are certified and verified for chemical analysis and mechanical testing. The assembled elements are welded together and normalized, i.a.w. UNI-EN10571 regulations. The structures are designed to improve load distribution and lower associated tensions, so to minimize distortions.
The frame is heavy-duty as well as compact and it assures precise results.It is made of high quality mild steel and it has undergone systematicmechanical processes.
• Electric welding of high precision
• Usage of high-tech boring machines for extreme precision parts
ACCURL chooses the best products to guarantee long-lasting and high-techmachines.
ACCURL selects the best components.
• Graphic color CNC
•The composite series has been designed for applications in which structural rigidity and lexibility in terms of production are the particular rerogatives required. Machines with several actions from the top or bottom or pecial solutions enable complex shapes and large dimensions to be achieved in a number of different industries, such as:
• domestic appliances
• car and vehicle bodies
• structural elements
• stainless steel sinks
• cooker tops Laser beam safety photocells
• Silent and reliable internal gear pump
• High precision optical lines
• Electrical panel with high quality components
• Start&Stop system
Deformation simulation made by CAE
Stress points analysis
ACCURL machines comply with the strictest EU regulations with referenceto safety. The devices installed guarantee thorough safety of the operatorwithout reducing the pace of work.
• The most advanced laser systems
• Safety PLCs able to manage and monitor the action of the proportional valves
• Visible dual beam linked to the upper tool: should it be is interrupted, it blocks the movement of the Deep drawing
• Easy adjustment by means of a grading scale
• Constant monitoring of parameters related to safe
Name: machine frame
ACCURL machines are designed from the ground up by our expert engineers with only 1 goal: to build the best machines imaginable. By combining our unique machine designs with the highest quality materials available, we have achieved our objective and invented some of the most reliable and durable machines in the world!
Name: Passion for hydraulics
Brand: Bosch- Rexroth
ACCURL hydraulic and electrical systems are constantly custom designed to each machine, so give the best "performances" to individual presses, depending on its use so to maintain a good relationship "cost / benefit".
Name: DOUBLE XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.D RAM
The Moving Table sliding blocks, using an accurate adjustment system, ensure full contact on the guides throughout the sliding stroke, providing to the moving elements of the press the optimal parallellism accuracy.
Name: Passion for hydraulics
The hydraulic cylinders are completely designed and built by Gigant Italia S.r.L., the liners are made of forged steel and in case of the larger size cylinders, also the stems are made from forged body so as to ensure the pistons are reliable, safe, durable and are not keen to leaks causing machine downtime.
Under tons of steel and power beats a Heart of Technology. PLC and the latest generation of I / O. All controlled by our software specifically developed to help the operator to work in a simple and immediate way.
Technology and functionality.
The design of these presses provides a robust structure in electrowelded steel that ensures stability and firmness to the machine so as to minimize the deformation during the work cycles. Components are selected only between Main and qualified suppliers that exist in the market and each press is equipped with all legal requirements and security safeguards to comply with Category 4 of the EC Machinery Directive. Through a simple selection on the machine control panel, it is possible to set various types of data such as setting molds on RAM and lower sheet press cushion, manual setting being set up production cycle up to the semi-automatic and automatic cycles in phase of active and integral production.
|1.Movable operation panel
|3.Oil cooling device
|4.Knock out device (hydraulic or mechanical)
|5.Rapid mold clamping mechanism
|6.Xihu (West Lake) Dis. rail and rolling for die change
|7.Slide locking mechanism
View More Products,click here...
|Forging Forming Method:
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here's a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
- Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
- Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
- In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
- Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
- Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
- Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
- Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder's strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
- Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
- Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Integration of Hydraulic Cylinders with Equipment Requiring Rapid and Dynamic Movements
Hydraulic cylinders can indeed be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements. While hydraulic systems are generally known for their ability to provide high force and precise control, they can also be designed and optimized for applications that demand fast and dynamic motion. Let's explore how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with such equipment:
- High-Speed Hydraulic Systems: Hydraulic cylinders can be part of high-speed hydraulic systems designed specifically for rapid and dynamic movements. These systems incorporate features such as high-flow valves, optimized hydraulic circuitry, and responsive control systems. By carefully engineering the system components and hydraulic parameters, it is possible to achieve the desired speed and responsiveness, enabling the equipment to perform rapid movements.
- Valve Control: The control of hydraulic cylinders plays a crucial role in achieving rapid and dynamic movements. Proportional or servo valves can be used to precisely control the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves offer fast response times and precise flow control, allowing for rapid acceleration and deceleration of the cylinder's piston. By adjusting the valve settings and optimizing the control algorithms, equipment can be designed to execute dynamic movements with high speed and accuracy.
- Optimized Cylinder Design: The design of hydraulic cylinders can be optimized to facilitate rapid and dynamic movements. Lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, can be used to reduce the moving mass of the cylinder, enabling faster acceleration and deceleration. Additionally, the cylinder's internal components, such as the piston and seals, can be designed for low friction to minimize energy losses and enhance responsiveness. These design optimizations contribute to the overall speed and dynamic performance of the equipment.
- Accumulator Integration: Hydraulic accumulators can be integrated into the system to enhance the dynamic capabilities of hydraulic cylinders. Accumulators store pressurized hydraulic fluid, which can be rapidly released to supplement the flow from the pump during high-demand situations. This stored energy can provide an extra boost of power, allowing for faster and more dynamic movements. By strategically sizing and configuring the accumulator, the system can be optimized for the specific rapid and dynamic requirements of the equipment.
- System Feedback and Control: To achieve precise and dynamic movements, hydraulic systems can incorporate feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. Position sensors, such as linear potentiometers or magnetostrictive sensors, provide real-time position feedback of the hydraulic cylinder. This information can be used in closed-loop control systems to maintain precise positioning and execute rapid movements. Advanced control algorithms can optimize the control signals sent to the valves, ensuring smooth and dynamic motion while minimizing overshooting or oscillations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements by utilizing high-speed hydraulic systems, employing responsive valve control, optimizing cylinder design, integrating accumulators, and incorporating feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. These measures enable hydraulic systems to deliver the speed, responsiveness, and precision necessary for equipment operating in dynamic environments. By leveraging the capabilities of hydraulic cylinders, manufacturers can design and integrate systems that meet the requirements of applications demanding rapid and dynamic movements.
What are the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues?
Hydraulic cylinders are critical components in hydraulic systems, and wear or leakage can lead to performance issues and potential system failures. It is important to be aware of the common signs that indicate hydraulic cylinder problems. Here's a detailed explanation of the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues:
1. Fluid Leakage:
- Fluid leakage is one of the most obvious signs of hydraulic cylinder problems. If you notice hydraulic fluid leaking from the cylinder, it indicates a seal failure or damage to the cylinder. Leaking fluid may be visible around the rod, piston, or cylinder body. It is important to address fluid leakage promptly as it can lead to a loss of system efficiency, contamination of the surrounding environment, and potential damage to other system components.
2. Reduced Performance:
- Wear or internal damage to the hydraulic cylinder can result in reduced performance. You may notice a decrease in the cylinder's force output, slower operation, or difficulty in extending or retracting the cylinder. Reduced performance can be indicative of worn seals, damaged piston or rod, internal leakage, or contamination within the cylinder. Any noticeable decrease in the cylinder's performance should be inspected and addressed to prevent further damage or system inefficiencies.
3. Abnormal Noise or Vibrations:
- Unusual noise or vibrations during the operation of a hydraulic cylinder can indicate internal wear or damage. Excessive noise, knocking sounds, or vibrations that are not typical for the system may suggest problems such as worn bearings, misalignment, or loose internal components. These signs should be investigated to identify the source of the issue and take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Excessive Heat:
- Overheating of the hydraulic cylinder is another sign of potential issues. If the cylinder feels excessively hot to the touch during normal operation, it may indicate problems such as internal leakage, fluid contamination, or inadequate lubrication. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and overall system malfunctions. Monitoring the temperature of the hydraulic cylinder is important to detect and address potential problems.
5. External Damage:
- Physical damage to the hydraulic cylinder, such as dents, scratches, or bent rods, can contribute to wear and leakage issues. External damage can compromise the integrity of the cylinder, leading to fluid leakage, misalignment, or inefficient operation. Regular inspection of the cylinder's external condition is essential to identify any visible signs of damage and take appropriate actions.
6. Seal Failure:
- Hydraulic cylinder seals are critical components that prevent fluid leakage and maintain system integrity. Signs of seal failure include fluid leakage, reduced performance, and increased friction during cylinder operation. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration of the cylinder's performance and potential damage to other system components.
- Contamination within the hydraulic cylinder can cause wear, damage to seals, and overall system inefficiencies. Signs of contamination include the presence of foreign particles, debris, or sludge in the hydraulic fluid or visible damage to seals and other internal components. Regular fluid analysis and maintenance practices should be implemented to prevent contamination and address any signs of contamination promptly.
8. Irregular Seal Wear:
- Hydraulic cylinder seals can wear over time due to friction, pressure, and operating conditions. Irregular seal wear patterns, such as uneven wear or excessive wear in specific areas, may indicate misalignment or improper installation. Monitoring the condition of the seals during regular maintenance can help identify potential issues and prevent premature seal failure.
It is important to address these common signs of wear or leakage promptly to prevent further damage, ensure the optimal performance of hydraulic cylinders, and maintain the overall efficiency and reliability of the hydraulic system. Regular inspection, maintenance, and timely repairs or replacements of damaged components are key to mitigating hydraulic cylinder issues and maximizing system longevity.
editor by CX 2023-11-03