|Each Stage Diameter(mm)
|Plywood Pallet,Steel Pallet etc suitable for export
Zhongxin Machinery specialize in the production and R&D of Dump Truck&Trailer Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder,
Dump Truck Hydraulic System,Agricultural Machinery Hydraulic Cylinder, Garbage Truck Hydraulic Cylinder,
Tipping Platform Hydraulic Cylinder,Snow Plow Hydraulic Cylinder and so on.
Over the years development,our products have been exported to
and have been widely praised by the customers from home and abroad.
We are committed to providing customers with high quality and reasonable price products.
All ZhongXin products are designed,engineered and manufactured by highly skilled and experienced engineers,
All the products do QC 3 times before delivery to make sure the quality.
4.Packing and Shipping
A. Compared with CHINAMFG cylinder, what are your cylinder advantages?
1. Rod are chrome plated.
2. Tubes are quenched and tempered.
3.Tube inner hole goes through deep hole boring machine processing. Surface roughness is 0.4Ra
and circular degree is 0.571.
4. Good quality yet lower price.
B: Are you a manufacture or a trade company?
Manufacture, we are the leader manufacturer of hydraulic industry in China with 14 years' experience and technology accumulation.
With strong technical team we could solve any annoyance of you.
C: How can I get a booklet and buy a cylinder from you?
Just leave me a message or email or call me directly, let me know you are interesting in our products. I will talk with you for the details soon!
1. Please advice the drawing with technical requirement.
2. Please advice the model No. after you check our booklet.
3. Please advice the tipping capacity, number of stages, closed length, mounting type and size.
4. Please also help advice the quantities, this is very important.
D: Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, we have 14 months warranty. In this year, if the quality problem we will free repair for you.
E: What about the quality feedback of your products?
We have never received even once quality complaint for many years of international business.
F: Can you help me to install or recommend what kind of hydraulic cylinder or power pack should I use for specific machine?
Yes, we have 6 experienced engineers who are always ready to help you. If you do not know what kind of hydraulic cylinders should be used in your machine, please just contact us, our engineers will design the exact products match your need.
G: What is the delivery time?
Within 15 days for samples.
25-30 days for bulk production, which is depend on quality, production process and so on.
H: What is your main payment term?
T/T, L/C, either is available.
How do hydraulic cylinders enhance the performance of construction and mining equipment?
Hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in enhancing the performance of construction and mining equipment by providing powerful and precise linear motion. These industries require heavy-duty machinery that can withstand demanding conditions and efficiently perform tasks such as lifting, pushing, and digging. Here's a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders enhance the performance of construction and mining equipment:
1. Power and Force:
- Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating substantial force, allowing construction and mining equipment to handle heavy loads and perform challenging tasks. The hydraulic system applies pressure to the fluid, which is transmitted to the hydraulic cylinder, resulting in the movement of the piston rod. The larger the diameter of the cylinder, the greater the force that can be generated. Hydraulic cylinders enable the equipment to exert significant force, making it possible to lift and move heavy materials, excavate soil and rock, and perform other demanding operations.
2. Precise Control:
- Hydraulic cylinders offer precise control over the movement of construction and mining equipment. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder through control valves, operators can precisely control the speed, position, and force exerted by the hydraulic cylinder. This level of control allows for accurate and controlled movements, enabling operators to perform tasks with precision and efficiency. Whether it's lifting a specific load, positioning an attachment, or maneuvering in tight spaces, hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary control for optimal equipment performance.
- Hydraulic cylinders are highly adaptable to various construction and mining equipment. They can be designed and manufactured in different sizes, stroke lengths, and configurations to suit specific requirements. Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into different types of equipment, such as excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and drilling rigs. Their adaptability allows for the customization of equipment to meet the needs of different applications and operating conditions, enhancing overall performance.
4. Durability and Reliability:
- Construction and mining environments are known for their harsh conditions, including extreme temperatures, vibrations, and exposure to dust, dirt, and debris. Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand these challenging conditions and provide long-lasting performance. They are constructed using robust materials, such as high-strength steel, and equipped with seals and components that can endure heavy loads, impacts, and contaminants. The durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders ensure that construction and mining equipment can operate continuously and withstand the demanding nature of these industries.
- Hydraulic cylinders contribute to the safety of construction and mining equipment operations. Their precise control allows operators to perform tasks with accuracy, minimizing the risk of accidents and damage to the equipment or surrounding structures. Hydraulic cylinders also enable the implementation of safety features, such as overload protection systems and emergency stop mechanisms, ensuring the safe operation of the equipment. The reliable and controlled movements provided by hydraulic cylinders enhance overall safety in construction and mining operations.
6. Increased Productivity:
- By providing the necessary power, precise control, and adaptability, hydraulic cylinders contribute to increased productivity in construction and mining applications. Construction and mining equipment equipped with hydraulic cylinders can perform tasks more efficiently and effectively, reducing the time and effort required to complete projects. The ability to handle heavy loads, control movements precisely, and adapt to various tasks improves the overall productivity of the equipment, leading to cost savings and improved project timelines.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders enhance the performance of construction and mining equipment by providing power, precise control, adaptability, durability, and safety. They enable these machines to handle heavy loads, perform tasks with accuracy, withstand harsh conditions, and increase productivity. Hydraulic cylinders are integral components that contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of construction and mining operations.
What considerations are important when selecting hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment?
To select hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment, several important considerations need to be taken into account. Here are the key factors to consider:
- Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load or force that the hydraulic cylinder will need to support. This includes both the static load and any dynamic or shock loads that may be encountered during operation.
- Stroke Length: Consider the required stroke length, which is the distance the hydraulic cylinder can extend and retract. Ensure that the stroke length is sufficient for the specific application and range of motion needed.
- Operating Pressure: Determine the maximum operating pressure required for the hydraulic system. This will depend on the load and the specific application. Select a hydraulic cylinder with a pressure rating that exceeds the maximum operating pressure to ensure safety and durability.
- Mounting Style: Consider the available space and the mounting requirements of the mobile equipment. Hydraulic cylinders come in various mounting styles, such as flange, trunnion, clevis, and pivot, among others. Choose a mounting style that is compatible with the equipment and provides the necessary support and stability.
- Size and Weight: Take into account the physical dimensions and weight of the hydraulic cylinder. Ensure that it can fit within the available space and that the equipment can support its weight without compromising performance or safety.
- Speed and Precision: Evaluate the required speed and precision of the hydraulic cylinder's movement. Different cylinder designs and configurations can affect the speed and accuracy of motion. Consider factors such as cylinder bore size, rod diameter, and the presence of cushioning or dampening features.
- Environmental Factors: Assess the operating environment of the mobile equipment. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, exposure to moisture, dust, and chemicals. Select hydraulic cylinders with appropriate seals and coatings that can withstand the environmental conditions and prevent corrosion or damage.
- Reliability and Maintenance: Consider the reliability and maintenance requirements of the hydraulic cylinders. Look for reputable manufacturers that provide high-quality products with a proven track record. Evaluate factors such as expected service life, availability of spare parts, and ease of maintenance.
- Cost: Finally, consider the cost of the hydraulic cylinders, including the initial purchase price, installation costs, and long-term maintenance expenses. While it is essential to find a cost-effective solution, prioritize quality and performance to ensure safe and efficient operation.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders?
Working with hydraulic cylinders requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment or property. Hydraulic systems operate under high pressures and involve moving parts, which can pose serious hazards if not handled properly. Here's a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders:
1. Training and Knowledge:
- Ensure that personnel working with hydraulic cylinders have received adequate training and possess a thorough understanding of hydraulic system operation, maintenance, and safety protocols. Proper training should cover topics such as hydraulic principles, pressure ratings, safe work practices, and emergency procedures. Only trained and authorized personnel should be allowed to handle hydraulic cylinders.
2. Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with hydraulic cylinders. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards, such as hydraulic fluid leaks, flying debris, or accidental contact with moving parts.
3. Hydraulic System Inspection:
- Before working with hydraulic cylinders, inspect the entire hydraulic system for any signs of damage, leaks, or loose connections. Check hydraulic hoses, fittings, valves, and cylinders for integrity and secure fastening. If any issues are detected, the system should be repaired or serviced before operation.
4. Relieve Pressure:
- Before performing any maintenance or disassembly on a hydraulic cylinder, it is crucial to relieve the pressure in the system. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to properly release pressure and ensure that the hydraulic cylinder is depressurized before starting any work. Failure to do so can result in sudden and uncontrolled movement of the cylinder or hydraulic lines, leading to serious injuries.
5. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
- Implement lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental energization of the hydraulic system while maintenance or repair work is being conducted. Lockout/tagout involves isolating the energy source, such as shutting off the hydraulic pump and locking or tagging the controls to prevent unauthorized operation. This procedure ensures that the hydraulic cylinder remains in a safe, non-operational state during maintenance activities.
6. Use Proper Lifting Techniques:
- When working with heavy hydraulic cylinders or components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to avoid strain or injury. Hydraulic cylinders can be heavy and awkward to handle, so ensure that lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, is properly rated and used correctly. Follow safe lifting practices, including securing the load and maintaining a stable lifting posture.
7. Hydraulic Fluid Handling:
- Handle hydraulic fluid with care and follow proper procedures for fluid filling, transfer, and disposal. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes, as hydraulic fluid may be hazardous. Use appropriate containers and equipment to prevent spills or leaks. If any hydraulic fluid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
8. Regular Maintenance:
- Perform regular maintenance and inspections on hydraulic cylinders to ensure their safe and reliable operation. This includes checking for leaks, inspecting seals, monitoring fluid levels, and conducting periodic servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper maintenance helps prevent unexpected failures and ensures the continued safe use of hydraulic cylinders.
9. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
- Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines, instructions, and recommendations for the specific hydraulic cylinders and equipment being used. Manufacturers provide important safety information, maintenance schedules, and operational guidelines that should be strictly adhered to for safe and optimal performance.
10. Emergency Preparedness:
- Be prepared for potential emergencies by having appropriate safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and emergency eyewash stations, readily available. Establish clear communication channels and emergency response procedures to promptly address any accidents, leaks, or injuries that may occur during hydraulic cylinder operations.
By following these safety precautions, individuals working with hydraulic cylinders can minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage. It is essential to prioritize safety, maintain awareness of potential hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
editor by CX 2023-11-13