1.hydraulic cylinder can be used with hydraulic station.
2.Selection is as follows.
3.The front and rear cylinder heads of this series of hydraulic cylinders are made of carbon steel.
5.The shaft is made of medium carbon steel S45C steel rod . The surface is hard-plated and polished to mirror luminosity . It has strong rigidity , wear resistance and corrosion resistance .
6.The inner wall of the hydraulic cylinder is made of twilight carbon steel pipe , and the induction type is made of twilight stainless steel cylinder tube.
7.The endpoint can choose to set the buffer device.
|Maximum use pressure
|operating temperature range
|female thread,male thread
|q'ty of rod
|single end rod,double end rod
Packaging & Delivery
HangZhou you jia xin machinery equipment Co., Ltd was established in2006, it's 1 of the leading hydraulic cylinder manufacturers in China, specializes in the production of hydraulic cylinders for various types of equipment, Our range of products includes both standard cylinders (double-acting and single acting), tie-rod cylinder, ultra- thin cylinder welded rod cylinders custom-made cylinders according to our customers' requests. We are working with prestigious state-owned companies zijin Mining and recognized in cylinder industry widely for high service that we provide.
The company currently employs 135 staffs, among whom, 8 persons are R & D and engineering technical personnel, obtain 35 patents established"yozece" brand. At present, the factory has established 3 production bases, covers an area of 12 thousand m2. In 2571 annual sales revenue over 100 million Yuan.
Pre-sale: Our engineering team combines decades of experience with computer-aided technology. No matter your application, design challenge or geographic location, our engineers can work with you to develop the right custom hydraulics solutions.
During the manufacturing, we have semi-automated and fully automated equipment for manufacturing 1 piece to production quantities. What's more Our proprietary and custom developed ERP system drives expedient quotes and efficiently synchronizes manufacturing process scheduling. This tool provides our customers with short lead times while maintaining on-time delivery.
After-sale: All the hydraulic cylinder we produced include a 3-year limited warranty service. And provide professional technology support and consult lifetime.
Any question or requirement about hydraulic cylinders CHINAMFG is here to serve you.
- Do you accept OEM manufacturing?
Yes! We do accept OEM manufacturing. so we can provide the best price as well as the first class service.
- Could we get small quantity samples?
Yes! We understand the quality test is important and we are glad to make the sample for you. The MOQ could be 1pcs.
- Can you provide free sample? How long can we expect to get the sample?
Sample can be free of charge if deposit for future order received. samples need 5-10days if need custom make . standard can be ship out in 2 days.
- How long is the production time?
Normally about 30 days.
- What is the warranty?
1year against B/L date.
What advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology have improved sealing and reliability?
Advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology have continuously contributed to improving sealing and reliability in hydraulic systems. These advancements aim to address common challenges such as leakage, wear, and failure of seals, ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Here are several key advancements that have significantly improved sealing and reliability in hydraulic cylinders:
1. High-Performance Sealing Materials:
- The development of advanced sealing materials has greatly improved the sealing capabilities of hydraulic cylinders. Traditional sealing materials like rubber have been replaced or enhanced with high-performance materials such as polyurethane, PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), and various composite materials. These materials offer superior resistance to wear, temperature, and chemical degradation, resulting in improved sealing performance and extended seal life.
2. Enhanced Seal Designs:
- Advancements in seal designs have focused on improving sealing efficiency and reliability. Innovative seal profiles, such as lip seals, wipers, and scrapers, have been developed to optimize fluid retention and prevent contamination. These designs provide better sealing performance, minimizing the risk of fluid leakage and maintaining system integrity. Additionally, improved seal geometries and manufacturing techniques ensure tighter tolerances, reducing the potential for seal failure due to misalignment or extrusion.
3. Integrated Seal and Bearing Systems:
- Hydraulic cylinders now incorporate integrated seal and bearing systems, where the sealing elements also serve as bearing surfaces. This design approach reduces the number of components and potential failure points, improving overall reliability. By integrating seals and bearings, the risk of seal damage or displacement due to excessive loads or misalignment is minimized, resulting in enhanced sealing performance and increased reliability.
4. Advanced Coatings and Surface Treatments:
- The application of advanced coatings and surface treatments to hydraulic cylinder components has significantly improved sealing and reliability. Coatings such as chrome plating or ceramic coatings enhance surface hardness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. These surface treatments provide a smoother and more durable surface for seals to operate against, reducing friction and improving sealing performance. Moreover, specialized coatings can also provide self-lubricating properties, reducing the need for additional lubrication and enhancing reliability.
5. Sealing System Monitoring and Diagnostic Technologies:
- The integration of monitoring and diagnostic technologies in hydraulic systems has revolutionized seal performance and reliability. Sensors and monitoring systems can detect and alert operators to potential seal failures or leaks before they escalate. Real-time monitoring of pressure, temperature, and seal performance parameters allows for proactive maintenance and early intervention, preventing costly downtime and ensuring optimal sealing and reliability.
6. Computational Modeling and Simulation:
- Computational modeling and simulation techniques have played a significant role in advancing hydraulic cylinder sealing and reliability. These tools enable engineers to analyze and optimize seal designs, fluid flow dynamics, and contact stresses. By simulating various operating conditions, potential issues such as seal extrusion, wear, or leakage can be identified and mitigated early in the design phase, resulting in improved sealing performance and enhanced reliability.
7. Systematic Maintenance Practices:
- Advances in hydraulic cylinder technology have also emphasized the importance of systematic maintenance practices to ensure sealing and overall system reliability. Regular inspection, lubrication, and replacement of seals, as well as routine system flushing and filtration, help prevent premature seal failure and optimize sealing performance. Implementing preventive maintenance schedules and adhering to recommended service intervals contribute to extended seal life and enhanced reliability.
In summary, advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology have led to significant improvements in sealing and reliability. High-performance sealing materials, enhanced seal designs, integrated seal and bearing systems, advanced coatings and surface treatments, sealing system monitoring and diagnostics, computational modeling and simulation, and systematic maintenance practices have all played key roles in achieving optimal sealing performance and increased reliability. These advancements have resulted in more efficient and dependable hydraulic systems, minimizing leakage, wear, and failure of seals, and ultimately improving the overall performance and longevity of hydraulic cylinders in diverse applications.
Can you provide real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and applications due to their ability to provide powerful and precise linear motion. They play a crucial role in enabling the operation of heavy machinery that requires controlled force and movement. Here are some real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders:
1. Construction Equipment:
- Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in construction machinery, such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to perform tasks like lifting heavy loads, extending and retracting booms, tilting buckets, and controlling the movement of various components. Hydraulic cylinders provide the power and precision required to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction projects.
2. Agricultural Machinery:
- Many agricultural machines, including tractors, combine harvesters, and sprayers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for critical operations. Hydraulic cylinders are used to control the movement of attachments, such as front loaders, backhoes, and plows. They enable functions like lifting and lowering implements, adjusting cutting heights, and controlling the positioning of harvesting equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enhance efficiency and productivity in agricultural operations.
3. Material Handling Equipment:
- Hydraulic cylinders are integral components of material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to lift and lower loads, tilt platforms or forks, and control the movement of lifting mechanisms. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary strength and precision to handle heavy loads and ensure safe and efficient material handling operations.
4. Industrial Machinery:
- Various industrial machinery and equipment heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders for critical functions. Examples include hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, metal-forming machines, and hydraulic-powered robots. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control of force and movement in these applications, allowing for accurate shaping, pressing, and assembly processes.
5. Mining Equipment:
- Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in mining machinery and equipment. Underground mining machines, such as continuous miners and longwall shearers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for cutting, shearing, and roof support operations. Surface mining equipment, including hydraulic shovels, draglines, and haul trucks, rely on hydraulic cylinders for tasks like bucket movement, boom extension, and vehicle suspension.
6. Automotive Industry:
- The automotive industry extensively utilizes hydraulic cylinders in various applications. Hydraulic cylinders are employed in vehicle suspension systems, power steering systems, convertible tops, and hydraulic brake systems. They enable smooth and controlled movement, precise steering, and efficient braking in automobiles.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
- Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in aerospace and aviation applications, such as aircraft landing gear systems, wing flaps, and cargo handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing flaps, and operating cargo doors, ensuring safe and reliable aircraft operations.
8. Marine and Offshore Industry:
- Hydraulic cylinders are essential components in marine and offshore equipment, including ship cranes, winches, and hydraulic-powered anchor systems. They enable lifting, lowering, and positioning of heavy loads, as well as the control of various marine equipment.
These are just a few examples of machinery and industries that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them indispensable in a wide range of applications, where controlled linear motion and force are essential.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders?
Working with hydraulic cylinders requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment or property. Hydraulic systems operate under high pressures and involve moving parts, which can pose serious hazards if not handled properly. Here's a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders:
1. Training and Knowledge:
- Ensure that personnel working with hydraulic cylinders have received adequate training and possess a thorough understanding of hydraulic system operation, maintenance, and safety protocols. Proper training should cover topics such as hydraulic principles, pressure ratings, safe work practices, and emergency procedures. Only trained and authorized personnel should be allowed to handle hydraulic cylinders.
2. Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with hydraulic cylinders. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards, such as hydraulic fluid leaks, flying debris, or accidental contact with moving parts.
3. Hydraulic System Inspection:
- Before working with hydraulic cylinders, inspect the entire hydraulic system for any signs of damage, leaks, or loose connections. Check hydraulic hoses, fittings, valves, and cylinders for integrity and secure fastening. If any issues are detected, the system should be repaired or serviced before operation.
4. Relieve Pressure:
- Before performing any maintenance or disassembly on a hydraulic cylinder, it is crucial to relieve the pressure in the system. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to properly release pressure and ensure that the hydraulic cylinder is depressurized before starting any work. Failure to do so can result in sudden and uncontrolled movement of the cylinder or hydraulic lines, leading to serious injuries.
5. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
- Implement lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental energization of the hydraulic system while maintenance or repair work is being conducted. Lockout/tagout involves isolating the energy source, such as shutting off the hydraulic pump and locking or tagging the controls to prevent unauthorized operation. This procedure ensures that the hydraulic cylinder remains in a safe, non-operational state during maintenance activities.
6. Use Proper Lifting Techniques:
- When working with heavy hydraulic cylinders or components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to avoid strain or injury. Hydraulic cylinders can be heavy and awkward to handle, so ensure that lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, is properly rated and used correctly. Follow safe lifting practices, including securing the load and maintaining a stable lifting posture.
7. Hydraulic Fluid Handling:
- Handle hydraulic fluid with care and follow proper procedures for fluid filling, transfer, and disposal. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes, as hydraulic fluid may be hazardous. Use appropriate containers and equipment to prevent spills or leaks. If any hydraulic fluid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
8. Regular Maintenance:
- Perform regular maintenance and inspections on hydraulic cylinders to ensure their safe and reliable operation. This includes checking for leaks, inspecting seals, monitoring fluid levels, and conducting periodic servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper maintenance helps prevent unexpected failures and ensures the continued safe use of hydraulic cylinders.
9. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
- Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines, instructions, and recommendations for the specific hydraulic cylinders and equipment being used. Manufacturers provide important safety information, maintenance schedules, and operational guidelines that should be strictly adhered to for safe and optimal performance.
10. Emergency Preparedness:
- Be prepared for potential emergencies by having appropriate safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and emergency eyewash stations, readily available. Establish clear communication channels and emergency response procedures to promptly address any accidents, leaks, or injuries that may occur during hydraulic cylinder operations.
By following these safety precautions, individuals working with hydraulic cylinders can minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage. It is essential to prioritize safety, maintain awareness of potential hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
editor by CX 2023-12-01