Junfu is famous brand in front-end cylinders, offering an extensive catalogue from 5 to 100 tons with bespoke solutions. Designed for rear-end tippers and tippers trailers, CHINAMFG brand front-end telescopic cylinders are known for their durability, reliability in all conditions and value for money. We believe in delivering a solution that can rapidly and successfully meet your requirements in demanding industries such as transportation, construction and mining. With high payload and longer service intervals for increased operating time, CHINAMFG brand front-end cylinders are also environmentally friendly solutions with lower oil & fuel consumption.
FC telescopic front-end cylinders are primarily designed for straight headboard dump trucks with a capacity range of over 100 tons tipping weight. Our trunnion type FC cylinder is lightweight, strong, maintenance free and offers the most added stability to the tipper. The CHINAMFG brand FC tipping cylinders have earned reputation for their reliability and value for money over many years.
Designed for Dump Truck applications, FC series cylinder with 3-7 stages is capable of lifting more weight which in return allows trucks to be equipped with smaller cylinders reducing space and saving weight. This CHINAMFG series cylinder is mostly used in combination with a Straight Headboard Type and Trunnion Type Body Connection.
Workshop with advanced equipment:
Certificates: ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, CE,etc.
Q1: How about your cylinders compared with HYVA cylinder ?
Our cylinders can replace HYVA cylinder well, with same technical details and mounting sizes
Q2: What's your cylinder's advantages ?
The cylinders are manufactured by advanced equipments and made under strictly quality control processing.
The steel is quenched and tempered 27SiMn steel and all raw materials are good quality from world famous companies.
Q3: When your company be established ?
Our company be established in 2002, professional manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders more than 20 years.
We had passed IATF 16949:2016 Quality control system, ISO9001, CE,etc.
Q4: How about the delivery time ?
7-15 days approximately.
Q5: How about the cylinder's quality gurantee ?
|CE, ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, SGS
Can hydraulic cylinders be integrated with advanced control systems and automation?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation technologies to enhance their functionality, precision, and overall performance. The integration of hydraulic cylinders with advanced control systems allows for more sophisticated and precise control over their operation, enabling automation and intelligent control. Here's a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation:
1. Electronic Control:
- Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with electronic sensors and transducers to provide real-time feedback on their position, force, pressure, or velocity. These sensors can be integrated with advanced control systems, such as programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or distributed control systems (DCS), to monitor and control the operation of hydraulic cylinders. By integrating electronic control, the position, speed, and force of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely monitored and adjusted, allowing for more accurate and automated control.
2. Closed-Loop Control:
- Closed-loop control systems use feedback from sensors to continuously monitor and adjust the operation of hydraulic cylinders. By integrating hydraulic cylinders with closed-loop control systems, precise control over position, velocity, and force can be achieved. Closed-loop control enables the system to automatically compensate for variations, external disturbances, or changes in operating conditions, ensuring accurate and consistent performance. This integration is particularly beneficial in applications that require precise positioning, synchronization, or force control.
3. Proportional and Servo Control:
- Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with proportional and servo control systems to achieve finer control over their operation. Proportional control systems use proportional valves to regulate the flow and pressure of hydraulic fluid, allowing for precise adjustment of cylinder speed and force. Servo control systems, on the other hand, combine feedback sensors, high-performance valves, and advanced control algorithms to achieve extremely precise control over hydraulic cylinders. Proportional and servo control integration enhances the responsiveness, accuracy, and dynamic performance of hydraulic cylinders.
4. Human-Machine Interface (HMI):
- Hydraulic cylinders integrated with advanced control systems can be operated and monitored through human-machine interface (HMI) devices. HMIs provide a graphical user interface that allows operators to interact with the control system, monitor cylinder performance, and adjust parameters. HMIs enable operators to set desired positions, forces, or velocities, and visualize the real-time feedback from sensors. This integration simplifies the operation and monitoring of hydraulic cylinders, making them more user-friendly and facilitating seamless integration into automated systems.
5. Communication and Networking:
- Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into communication and networking systems, enabling them to be part of a larger automated system. Integration with industrial communication protocols, such as Ethernet/IP, Profibus, or Modbus, allows for seamless information exchange between the hydraulic cylinders and other system components. This integration enables centralized control, data logging, remote monitoring, and coordination with other automated processes. Communication and networking integration enhance the overall efficiency, coordination, and integration of hydraulic cylinders within complex automation systems.
6. Automation and Sequential Control:
- By integrating hydraulic cylinders with advanced control systems, they can be seamlessly incorporated into automated processes and sequential control operations. The control system can execute predefined sequences or programmed logic to control the operation of hydraulic cylinders based on specific conditions, inputs, or timing. This integration enables the automation of complex tasks, such as material handling, assembly operations, or repetitive motions. Hydraulic cylinders can be synchronized with other actuators, sensors, or devices, allowing for coordinated and automated operation in various industrial applications.
7. Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring:
- Advanced control systems can also enable predictive maintenance and condition monitoring for hydraulic cylinders. By integrating sensors and monitoring capabilities, the control system can continuously monitor the performance, health, and condition of hydraulic cylinders. This integration allows for the detection of abnormalities, wear, or potential failures in real-time. Predictive maintenance strategies can be implemented based on the collected data, optimizing maintenance schedules, reducing downtime, and enhancing the overall reliability of hydraulic systems.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation technologies to enhance their functionality, precision, and performance. The integration allows for electronic control, closed-loop control, proportional and servo control, human-machine interface (HMI) interaction, communication and networking, automation and sequential control, as well as predictive maintenance and condition monitoring. These integrations enable more precise control, automation, improved efficiency, and optimized performance of hydraulic cylinders in various industrial applications.
Customization of Hydraulic Cylinders for Marine and Offshore Applications
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be customized for use in marine and offshore applications. These environments present unique challenges, such as exposure to corrosive saltwater, high humidity, and extreme operating conditions. Customization allows hydraulic cylinders to meet the specific requirements and withstand the harsh conditions encountered in marine and offshore settings. Let's delve into the details of how hydraulic cylinders can be customized for marine and offshore applications:
- Corrosion Resistance: Marine and offshore environments expose hydraulic cylinders to corrosive elements, such as saltwater. To mitigate corrosion, hydraulic cylinders can be customized with materials and surface treatments that provide enhanced corrosion resistance. For example, cylinders can be constructed from stainless steel or coated with protective layers like chrome plating or specialized coatings to withstand the corrosive effects of saltwater.
- Sealing and Environmental Protection: Hydraulic cylinders for marine and offshore applications require robust sealing systems to prevent water ingress and protect internal components. Customized sealing solutions, such as high-quality seals, wipers, and gaskets, can be employed to ensure effective sealing and resistance to water, debris, and contaminants. Additionally, hydraulic cylinders can be designed with protective features like bellows or boots to shield vulnerable areas from environmental elements.
- High-Pressure and Shock Resistance: Marine and offshore operations may involve high-pressure hydraulic systems and encounters with dynamic loads or shocks. Customized hydraulic cylinders can be engineered to withstand these demanding conditions. They can be designed with reinforced construction, thicker walls, and specialized components to handle high-pressure applications and absorb shock loads, ensuring reliable performance and durability.
- Temperature and Fluid Compatibility: Marine and offshore applications can expose hydraulic cylinders to extreme temperature variations and specific fluid requirements. Customization allows the selection of materials, seals, and fluids compatible with the anticipated temperature range and the specific fluid being used. Hydraulic cylinders can be tailored to maintain optimal performance and reliability under challenging temperature conditions and with the designated fluid type.
- Mounting and Integration: Customized hydraulic cylinders can be designed to facilitate easy integration and mounting within marine and offshore machinery. Mounting options can be tailored to suit the available space and structural requirements of the equipment. Additionally, customized hydraulic cylinder designs can incorporate features for easy maintenance, accessibility, and connection to the hydraulic system, ensuring convenient installation and serviceability in marine and offshore applications.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be customized to meet the unique demands of marine and offshore applications. Customization enables the integration of corrosion-resistant materials, robust sealing systems, high-pressure and shock-resistant designs, temperature and fluid compatibility, as well as optimized mounting and integration features. By tailoring hydraulic cylinders to the specific requirements of marine and offshore environments, reliable performance, extended service life, and efficient operation can be achieved in these challenging operating conditions.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders?
Working with hydraulic cylinders requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment or property. Hydraulic systems operate under high pressures and involve moving parts, which can pose serious hazards if not handled properly. Here's a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders:
1. Training and Knowledge:
- Ensure that personnel working with hydraulic cylinders have received adequate training and possess a thorough understanding of hydraulic system operation, maintenance, and safety protocols. Proper training should cover topics such as hydraulic principles, pressure ratings, safe work practices, and emergency procedures. Only trained and authorized personnel should be allowed to handle hydraulic cylinders.
2. Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with hydraulic cylinders. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards, such as hydraulic fluid leaks, flying debris, or accidental contact with moving parts.
3. Hydraulic System Inspection:
- Before working with hydraulic cylinders, inspect the entire hydraulic system for any signs of damage, leaks, or loose connections. Check hydraulic hoses, fittings, valves, and cylinders for integrity and secure fastening. If any issues are detected, the system should be repaired or serviced before operation.
4. Relieve Pressure:
- Before performing any maintenance or disassembly on a hydraulic cylinder, it is crucial to relieve the pressure in the system. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to properly release pressure and ensure that the hydraulic cylinder is depressurized before starting any work. Failure to do so can result in sudden and uncontrolled movement of the cylinder or hydraulic lines, leading to serious injuries.
5. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
- Implement lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental energization of the hydraulic system while maintenance or repair work is being conducted. Lockout/tagout involves isolating the energy source, such as shutting off the hydraulic pump and locking or tagging the controls to prevent unauthorized operation. This procedure ensures that the hydraulic cylinder remains in a safe, non-operational state during maintenance activities.
6. Use Proper Lifting Techniques:
- When working with heavy hydraulic cylinders or components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to avoid strain or injury. Hydraulic cylinders can be heavy and awkward to handle, so ensure that lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, is properly rated and used correctly. Follow safe lifting practices, including securing the load and maintaining a stable lifting posture.
7. Hydraulic Fluid Handling:
- Handle hydraulic fluid with care and follow proper procedures for fluid filling, transfer, and disposal. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes, as hydraulic fluid may be hazardous. Use appropriate containers and equipment to prevent spills or leaks. If any hydraulic fluid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
8. Regular Maintenance:
- Perform regular maintenance and inspections on hydraulic cylinders to ensure their safe and reliable operation. This includes checking for leaks, inspecting seals, monitoring fluid levels, and conducting periodic servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper maintenance helps prevent unexpected failures and ensures the continued safe use of hydraulic cylinders.
9. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
- Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines, instructions, and recommendations for the specific hydraulic cylinders and equipment being used. Manufacturers provide important safety information, maintenance schedules, and operational guidelines that should be strictly adhered to for safe and optimal performance.
10. Emergency Preparedness:
- Be prepared for potential emergencies by having appropriate safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and emergency eyewash stations, readily available. Establish clear communication channels and emergency response procedures to promptly address any accidents, leaks, or injuries that may occur during hydraulic cylinder operations.
By following these safety precautions, individuals working with hydraulic cylinders can minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage. It is essential to prioritize safety, maintain awareness of potential hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
editor by CX 2023-11-14