Attractive Price Hydraulic Cylinder Large Excavator Hydraulic Stick Cylinder manufacturers
Hydraulic Stick Cylinder
A stick cylinder, a dipper or arm cylinder, is a hydraulic cylinder used in excavators and other construction equipment. It is specifically designed to control the movement of the stick or dipper arm, which is the part of the excavator that extends and retracts to adjust the reach and CHINAMFG depth.The stick cylinder works with other hydraulic cylinders, such as the boom and bucket cylinders, to enable precise and controlled excavating operations.
Specification of Stick Cylinder
Bore diameter: 210mm~360mm
Rod diameter: 145mm~260mm
Here are some key points about the application and function of a stick cylinder:
Stick Arm Movement: The stick cylinder is responsible for extending and retracting the stick arm of an excavator. The stick arm is attached to the boom and extends outward to increase the reach and CHINAMFG depth of the machine. By extending or retracting the stick cylinder, the operator can adjust the length of the stick arm according to the excavation requirements.
Hydraulic Power: The stick cylinder operates using hydraulic power supplied by the excavator's hydraulic system. Pressurized hydraulic fluid, typically oil, is directed to the cylinder, creating a force extending or retracting the piston rod. The operator controls the hydraulic pressure through control valves, allowing for precise movement and positioning of the stick arm.
Digging and Material Handling: The stick cylinder is crucial in excavating tasks. By extending the stick arm, the cylinder allows the excavator bucket to reach deeper into the ground, enabling efficient digging, trenching, and material loading operations. The stick arm's length can be adjusted to match specific job requirements, ensuring optimal CHINAMFG performance.
Versatility: The stick cylinder enhances the excavator's versatility by enabling the machine to adapt to different excavation conditions. By extending the stick arm, the excavator can reach over obstacles, dig in hard-to-reach areas, or perform tasks that require extended reach, such as slope grading or deep foundation excavations.
Control and Safety: Like other hydraulic cylinders in the excavator, the stick cylinder offers precise control over the stick arm's movement. This control allows operators to position the bucket and control the excavation process accurately. Additionally, the hydraulic system and cylinder design incorporate safety features to prevent sudden movements or unexpected cylinder failures, ensuring the operator's and surrounding personnel's safety.
What are some everyday tasks that require using the stick cylinder in excavators?
The stick cylinder in excavators is used for various tasks that require precise control over the extension and retraction of the stick arm. Some common duties where the stick cylinder is essential include:
1. CHINAMFG Trenches: When excavating trenches, the stick cylinder allows the operator to extend the stick arm to the desired depth. This enables efficient trenching for utility installation, pipeline laying, or any application that requires excavating long and narrow channels.
2. Loading and Unloading: The stick cylinder is utilized when loading materials CHINAMFG trucks or unloading them from containers or stockpiles. By extending the stick arm, the excavator can reach higher or farther to load or unload materials accurately and efficiently.
3. Excavating Foundations: When preparing construction sites, the stick cylinder is crucial for excavating foundations. It allows the operator to extend the stick arm to reach the desired depth and accurately remove soil or debris, ensuring a stable and level foundation for construction projects.
4. Slope Grading: The stick cylinder is used for slope grading tasks, where the excavator is employed to shape and level slopes for road construction, landscaping, or erosion control. By extending or retracting the stick arm, the operator can adjust the reach and angle of the bucket, enabling precise grading operations.
5. CHINAMFG Obstacles: In specific scenarios, the excavator must reach over obstacles such as walls, barriers, or structures. The stick cylinder allows the operator to extend the arm, providing the necessary reach to access areas obstructed by obstacles.
6. Deep Excavations: The stick cylinder extends the stick arm to the required depth for deep excavations, such as building basements or underground structures. This allows for efficient excavation at significant depths while maintaining stability and control.
7. Material Sorting and Handling: The stick cylinder is employed in material sorting and handling tasks, where the excavator separates and moves different types of materials. By extending or retracting the stick arm, the excavator can position the bucket accurately to pick up, sort, or place materials in designated areas.
These are just a few examples of the tasks that require using the stick cylinder in excavators. The stick cylinder's ability to control the extension and retraction of the stick arm provides operators with the versatility and precision necessary to perform a wide range of excavation and material handling operations efficiently.
We have a first-class independent R&D platform for assembly. The forklift cylinder production workshop has 4 semi-automatic lifting cylinder assembly lines and 1 fully automatic tilting cylinder assembly line, with a designed annual production capacity of 1 million pieces; the special cylinder workshop is equipped with semi-automatic cleaning and assembly systems of various specifications, with a designed annual production capacity of 200,000 essays. It has famous CNC machining equipment, machining centers, special equipment for high-precision cylinder processing, robot welding machines, automatic cleaning machines, automatic cylinder assembly machines, and automatic paint production lines. We have more than 300 sets of critical equipment running. The optimized allocation and efficient utilization of equipment resources ensure the precision requirements of the products and meet the high standard quality requirements of the products.
Forklift cylinder assembly shop
Other types of cylinder assembly shop
Painting & coating
Painting & coating line
Fully automatic water-based
To further improve product performance, and establish the leadership position of our hydraulic cylinder in the industry, our company and zjimee jointly established a Comprehensive performance laboratory of hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic valves, and hydraulic pumps; the lab is computer-assisted testing, using electro-hydraulic control technology, the test conditions preset by computer, which improves the test accuracy and system versatility, and the experimental data.
The automatic collection is realized through the application of sensors, and the output data, such as the internal leakage and load efficiency of the cylinder or the valve, are directly processed by the computer and converted to standard units (ml/min; %). At the same time, to ensure the working safety of the hydraulic system, the state monitoring function is carried out for key performance parameters, such as "oil temperature monitoring, liquid level monitoring, filter device monitoring," etc. Among them, the hydraulic cylinder test stand can test the performance of "load efficiency" and "internal leakage" by readings. At the same time, it is equipped with a grating ruler measuring instrument, which meets the requirements of all test items of hydraulic cylinder products in the national standard.
Packaging & Shipping
|GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
How does a tilt cylinder handle variations in hydraulic pressure and flow rate?
A tilt cylinder is designed to handle variations in hydraulic pressure and flow rate effectively. It incorporates specific features and mechanisms that allow it to operate reliably under different hydraulic conditions. Here's a detailed explanation:
- Pressure Compensation: Tilt cylinders are equipped with pressure compensation mechanisms to handle variations in hydraulic pressure. These mechanisms ensure that the cylinder can function properly even when the hydraulic system experiences fluctuations in pressure. The pressure compensation feature allows the cylinder to maintain consistent force and performance, regardless of the changes in hydraulic pressure.
- Flow Control: Tilt cylinders are designed to accommodate variations in hydraulic flow rate. They have internal passages and ports that allow the hydraulic fluid to flow into and out of the cylinder. The cylinder's design ensures that it can handle different flow rates without compromising its functionality. Whether the hydraulic flow rate is high or low, the tilt cylinder can adjust accordingly and provide the necessary force and control for load manipulation.
- Sealing Mechanisms: Tilt cylinders incorporate sealing mechanisms to prevent leakage and maintain hydraulic integrity. These seals are designed to withstand variations in pressure and flow rate, ensuring that the hydraulic fluid remains contained within the cylinder. The seals also help maintain the required pressure within the cylinder, allowing it to operate efficiently and effectively, regardless of the hydraulic conditions.
- Internal Design: The internal design of a tilt cylinder takes into account variations in hydraulic pressure and flow rate. The cylinder's internal components, such as piston, rod, and cylinder barrel, are engineered to withstand different hydraulic conditions. They are designed to handle the forces exerted by varying pressure and flow rates, ensuring smooth operation and longevity of the cylinder.
- Hydraulic System Compatibility: Tilt cylinders are designed to be compatible with the hydraulic systems of the equipment they are installed in. Manufacturers ensure that the cylinders can handle the expected pressure and flow rate ranges of the hydraulic system. This compatibility allows for seamless integration and optimal performance, even when there are variations in hydraulic conditions.
- Quality Control and Testing: Tilt cylinders undergo rigorous quality control measures and testing during the manufacturing process. These measures ensure that the cylinders can handle variations in hydraulic pressure and flow rate within specified tolerances. Manufacturers test the cylinders under different hydraulic conditions to verify their performance, reliability, and ability to handle variations in pressure and flow.
By incorporating pressure compensation mechanisms, flow control features, sealing mechanisms, robust internal design, hydraulic system compatibility, and thorough quality control, tilt cylinders are capable of handling variations in hydraulic pressure and flow rate. These cylinders provide reliable and consistent performance, regardless of the hydraulic conditions, ensuring smooth and efficient operation in material handling and construction equipment.
Can tilt cylinders be used in material handling equipment for load manipulation?
Yes, tilt cylinders are commonly used in material handling equipment for load manipulation. These cylinders play a crucial role in enhancing the versatility and efficiency of equipment designed for lifting, moving, and manipulating various types of loads. Here's a detailed explanation:
- Load Tilting: Tilt cylinders enable material handling equipment to tilt loads, allowing for precise positioning and manipulation. By adjusting the tilt angle, operators can optimize load distribution, accommodate uneven surfaces, and ensure secure handling. Tilt cylinders provide the necessary force and control to achieve the desired load tilting, enhancing safety and operational efficiency.
- Load Stabilization: In material handling applications, load stability is essential to prevent shifting, sliding, or toppling during transport or manipulation. Tilt cylinders contribute to load stabilization by allowing operators to adjust the load tilt angle and maintain a stable position. This feature is particularly important when dealing with unbalanced or irregularly shaped loads. By utilizing tilt cylinders, material handling equipment can ensure safe and secure load manipulation.
- Load Dumping: Tilt cylinders also facilitate load dumping in certain material handling equipment. For example, in dump trucks or dumpers, tilt cylinders allow the controlled tilting of the cargo bed to unload the materials. By actuating the cylinders, operators can achieve controlled and efficient dumping of the load, minimizing material waste and optimizing productivity.
- Load Rotation: Some material handling equipment, such as rotating telehandlers or rotating fork attachments, utilize tilt cylinders to enable load rotation. By adjusting the tilt angle, the equipment can rotate the load horizontally, providing flexibility in positioning or transferring materials. Tilt cylinders provide the necessary force and control for smooth load rotation, expanding the equipment's capabilities.
- Integration with Hydraulic Systems: Tilt cylinders are integrated with hydraulic systems present in material handling equipment. Hydraulic power is utilized to actuate the cylinders, providing the required force and control for load manipulation. The hydraulic system allows for precise and responsive movement, enabling operators to adjust the load tilt angle according to specific requirements.
- Customization and Compatibility: Tilt cylinders can be customized to suit different types of material handling equipment and load manipulation applications. Manufacturers offer tilt cylinders with varying specifications, such as different force capacities, stroke lengths, and mounting options, to ensure compatibility and optimal performance. This customization allows for seamless integration and enhances the overall functionality of material handling machinery.
Therefore, tilt cylinders are widely used in material handling equipment for load manipulation tasks. Whether it involves load tilting, stabilization, dumping, or rotation, tilt cylinders provide the necessary force, control, and flexibility to handle various loads efficiently and safely. Their integration with hydraulic systems and customization options make them indispensable components in material handling applications.
How does a tilt cylinder contribute to precise equipment tilt control?
A tilt cylinder plays a crucial role in achieving precise equipment tilt control. It provides the necessary force and control mechanisms to enable controlled and accurate tilting movements. Here's a detailed explanation of how a tilt cylinder contributes to precise equipment tilt control:
- Force Generation: A tilt cylinder is a hydraulic component that generates the force required to tilt or angle the equipment. It consists of a cylinder housing, piston, and rod assembly. When hydraulic pressure is applied to the cylinder, the piston moves, exerting force on the attached component. The force generated by the tilt cylinder allows for precise and controlled tilting of the equipment.
- Controlled Fluid Flow: Tilt cylinders utilize hydraulic fluid to transmit force and control the tilting movement. The flow of hydraulic fluid is regulated by control valves, which allow operators to control the speed, extent, and direction of the tilt. By adjusting the control valves, operators can achieve precise control over the fluid flow, enabling accurate and controlled tilting of the equipment.
- Range of Motion: Tilt cylinders provide a specific range of motion, allowing for controlled tilting within that range. The range of motion is determined by the design and construction of the cylinder, as well as the attachment points on the equipment. The defined range enables operators to tilt the equipment to the desired angle with precision, ensuring precise control over the tilt position.
- Feedback Mechanisms: Some tilt cylinders incorporate feedback mechanisms such as limit switches or sensors. These mechanisms provide real-time feedback on the position and angle of the tilted component. By monitoring the feedback, operators can precisely adjust the tilt cylinder to achieve the desired tilt angle. This feedback loop enhances the precision of equipment tilt control.
- Operator Input: Tilt cylinders are typically operated by equipment operators who have control over the hydraulic system. Operators can manipulate the control levers or buttons to adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow, thereby controlling the tilt cylinder's movement. The operator's skill and experience in operating the tilt cylinder contribute to achieving precise equipment tilt control.
By combining the force generation capabilities, controlled fluid flow, defined range of motion, feedback mechanisms, and operator input, a tilt cylinder enables precise control over the equipment's tilt. This precision is essential for applications where accurate tilting is required, such as in construction, mining, agriculture, and material handling. The ability to achieve precise equipment tilt control enhances operational efficiency, productivity, and safety in various industries.
editor by CX 2023-11-17