CAT excavator hydraulic cylinder bucket
|-40°C ~ 80°C
|SKF, Trelleborg, Halite, Chesterton, NOK, Kayaba
Better designs, better material, better value.
ROCA hydraulic cylinders are designed with rugged features to give unequaled service life and performance.
Mining equipment is continually subjected to torturous conditions that punish hydraulic cylinders. These difficult conditions include dust, grit, heat, cold, and moisture. Besides, the equipment is subject to slamming loads and mechanical impacts.
ROCA designs and manufactures excavators, dumper trucks, and heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders that endure these very difficult conditions.
|C family Bucket cylinder
|D family bucket cylinder
|Boom cylinder - bore
|Boom cylinder - rod
|Boom cylinder - stroke
|Stick cylinder - bore
|Stick cylinder - rod
|Stick cylinder - stroke
|C family bucket cylinder - bore
|C family bucket cylinder - rod
|C family bucket cylinder - stroke
|D family bucket cylinder - bore
|D family bucket cylinder - rod
|D family bucket cylinder - stroke
HangZhou CHINAMFG is a comprehensive manufacturing enterprise engaged in hydraulic cylinders, excavator attachment, metal casting, hydraulic components with certification approval to meet custom or OEM requirements.
ROCA owned factory offers customers effective-cost products with quality assurance. With its professional and experienced R&D team, CHINAMFG Hydraulic devotes itself to research and development to optimize products applied in construction, mining, waster management, forestry, agriculture, etc.
Excavator is the most widely used construction machinery.
The shock load, harsh working environment, precision movement control require high standards on excavator cylinders.
ROCA guarantees excavator cylinder high performance of abrasion resistance and operation stability in any harsh condition has and gains recognition from every CHINAMFG customer with good quality at a lower cost.
Roca manufactures full-size excavator cylinders for mini excavators to large excavators.
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Mining Group Co., Ltd. is a sizable multinational mining group performing most competitively in Chinese mining industry. CHINAMFG locate in the same CHINAMFG Mining output area, as the mining cylinder plant that grew up in the mining industry, we repair and reman a lot of mining haul truck cylinder. For a decade CHINAMFG has been focused on the production of various types of imported mine-used off-highway trucks & mining trucks.Our cylinders are mainly applied to world-famous brands such as Cat, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, BELAZ, and other famous international brands.
Single-Acting Telescopic Cylinders
This type of cylinder applies hydraulic pressure in 1 direction only and the return of the telescopic stages is by load such as a truck-trailer.
ROCA single-acting multistage hoists are used widely throughout the transport sector, where they are used in tip trucks servicing agriculture, earthmoving, construction, food processing applications.
Double-Acting Telescopic Cylinder
This type of cylinder is constructed with porting to both the annular and full bore area so hydraulic pressure can be applied to both surfaces and the cylinder stages can move in multiple directions without the need of an outside force, such as gravity.ROCA double-acting multi-stage cylinders are used in a wide variety of applications across many industries where space restrictions prohibit the use of a rod cylinder and require a compact telescopic cylinder design.
There are a wide range of products in the cylinder industry and having a specialist working on behalf of the customer is very important. With our years of experience, our business is positioned to provide prompt service, value and long lasting customer relationships.We work toward getting you better products and better service with competitive price.
Q1.Do you have MOQ?
Depending on different ideas, Can be negotiated. The larger the quantity is, the competitive the unit price will be.
Q2.Should the customer pay the delivery fee, How much is it?
For the delivery fee, many samples are being requested to be sent, so we must get the delivery fee.
If you tell me to use the appointed Express, you will give me your express account or you will pay according to the Express.
If you do not request, I will choose a cheap one in China.
Q3.How about the after sale service?
1) We will always keep the quality the same as the buyer's samples and if there is something with the quality, we will make compensation for our customers.
2) We will suggest our packing and take charge in our packing, we will keep the goods safe in the delivery.
3) We will trace the goods from the production to selling, we will solve the problems in the selling for our customers.
Q4.When can I get a price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.
Q5: Are you a trade company or manufacturer?
We are a professional manufacturer with our factory.
|GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
How do hydraulic cylinders compare to other methods of force generation like electric motors?
Hydraulic cylinders and electric motors are two different methods of force generation with distinct characteristics and applications. While both hydraulic cylinders and electric motors can generate force, they differ in terms of their working principles, performance attributes, and suitability for specific applications. Here's a detailed comparison of hydraulic cylinders and electric motors:
1. Working Principle:
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders generate force through the conversion of fluid pressure into linear motion. They consist of a cylinder barrel, piston, piston rod, and hydraulic fluid. When pressurized hydraulic fluid enters the cylinder, it pushes against the piston, causing the piston rod to extend or retract, thereby generating linear force.
- Electric Motors: Electric motors generate force through the conversion of electrical energy into rotational motion. They consist of a stator, rotor, and electromagnetic field. When an electrical current is applied to the motor's windings, it creates a magnetic field that interacts with the rotor, causing it to rotate and generate torque.
2. Force and Power:
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their high force capabilities. They can generate substantial linear forces, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications that require lifting, pushing, or pulling large loads. Hydraulic systems can provide high force output even at low speeds, allowing for precise control over force application. However, hydraulic systems typically operate at lower speeds compared to electric motors.
- Electric Motors: Electric motors excel in providing high rotational speeds and are commonly used for applications that require rapid motion. While electric motors can generate significant torque, they tend to have lower force output compared to hydraulic cylinders. Electric motors are suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.
3. Control and Precision:
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems offer excellent control over force, speed, and positioning. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and speed of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely controlled. Hydraulic systems can provide gradual acceleration and deceleration, allowing for smooth and precise movements. This level of control makes hydraulic cylinders well-suited for applications that require precise positioning, such as in industrial automation or construction equipment.
- Electric Motors: Electric motors also offer precise control over speed and positioning. Through motor control techniques such as varying voltage, frequency, or pulse width modulation (PWM), the rotational speed and position of electric motors can be accurately controlled. Electric motors are commonly used in applications that require precise speed control, such as robotics, CNC machines, or servo systems.
4. Efficiency and Energy Consumption:
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems can be highly efficient, especially when properly sized and designed. However, hydraulic systems typically have higher energy losses due to factors such as fluid leakage, friction, and heat generation. The overall efficiency of a hydraulic system depends on the design, component selection, and maintenance practices. Hydraulic systems require a hydraulic power unit to pressurize the hydraulic fluid, which consumes additional energy.
- Electric Motors: Electric motors can have high efficiency, especially when operated at their optimal operating conditions. Electric motors have lower energy losses compared to hydraulic systems, primarily due to the absence of fluid leakage and lower friction losses. The overall efficiency of an electric motor depends on factors such as motor design, load conditions, and control techniques. Electric motors require an electrical power source, and their energy consumption depends on the motor's power rating and the duration of operation.
5. Environmental Considerations:
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems typically use hydraulic fluids that can pose environmental concerns if they leak or are not properly disposed of. The choice of hydraulic fluid can impact factors such as biodegradability, toxicity, and potential environmental hazards. Proper maintenance and leak prevention practices are essential to minimize the environmental impact of hydraulic systems.
- Electric Motors: Electric motors are generally considered more environmentally friendly since they do not require hydraulic fluids. However, the environmental impact of electric motors depends on the source of electricity used to power them. When powered by renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind, electric motors can offer a greener solution compared to hydraulic systems.
6. Application Suitability:
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications that require high force output, precise control, and durability. They are widely employed in industries such as construction, manufacturing, mining, and aerospace. Hydraulic systems are well-suited for heavy-duty applications, such as lifting heavy objects, operating heavy machinery, or controlling large-scale movements.
- Electric Motors: Electric motors are widely used in various industries and applications that require rotational motion, speed control, and precise positioning. They are commonly found in appliances, transportation, robotics, HVAC systems, and automation. Electric motorsare suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.In summary, hydraulic cylinders and electric motors have different working principles, force capabilities, control characteristics, efficiency levels, and application suitability. Hydraulic cylinders excel in providing high force output, precise control, and durability, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications. Electric motors, on the other hand, offer high rotational speeds, precise speed control, and are commonly used for applications that involve continuous rotary motion. The choice between hydraulic cylinders and electric motors depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the type of motion, force output, control precision, and environmental considerations.
Handling the Challenges of Minimizing Fluid Leaks and Contamination in Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders face challenges when it comes to minimizing fluid leaks and contamination, as these issues can impact the performance, reliability, and lifespan of the system. However, there are several measures and design considerations that help address these challenges effectively. Let's explore how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing fluid leaks and contamination:
- Sealing Systems: Hydraulic cylinders employ advanced sealing systems to prevent fluid leaks. These systems typically include various types of seals, such as piston seals, rod seals, and wiper seals. The seals are designed to create a tight and reliable barrier between the moving components of the cylinder and the external environment, minimizing the risk of fluid leakage.
- Seal Material Selection: The choice of seal materials is crucial in minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. Hydraulic cylinder manufacturers carefully select seal materials that are compatible with the hydraulic fluid used and resistant to wear, abrasion, and chemical degradation. This ensures the longevity and effectiveness of the seals, reducing the likelihood of leaks or premature seal failure.
- Proper Installation and Maintenance: Ensuring proper installation and regular maintenance of hydraulic cylinders is essential for minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. During installation, attention should be given to proper alignment, torqueing of bolts, and adherence to recommended procedures. Regular maintenance includes inspecting seals, replacing worn-out components, and addressing any signs of leakage promptly. Proper maintenance practices help identify and rectify issues before they escalate and cause significant problems.
- Contamination Control: Hydraulic cylinders incorporate measures to control contamination and maintain fluid cleanliness. This includes the use of filtration systems, such as in-line filters, to remove particles and contaminants from the hydraulic fluid. Additionally, hydraulic reservoirs often have breathers and desiccant filters to prevent moisture and airborne contaminants from entering the system. By controlling contamination, hydraulic cylinders minimize the risk of damage to internal components and maintain optimal system performance.
- Environmental Protection: Hydraulic cylinders may be equipped with protective features to safeguard against external contaminants. For example, bellows or protective boots can be installed to shield the rod and seals from debris, dirt, or moisture present in the operating environment. These protective measures help extend the life of the seals and enhance the overall reliability of the hydraulic cylinder.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems, appropriate seal materials, proper installation and maintenance practices, contamination control measures, and environmental protection features to handle the challenges of minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. By implementing these measures, manufacturers can ensure reliable and long-lasting hydraulic cylinder performance, minimize the risk of fluid leakage, and maintain the cleanliness of the hydraulic system.
What is a hydraulic cylinder and how does it function in various applications?
A hydraulic cylinder is a mechanical actuator that converts hydraulic energy into linear force and motion. It plays a critical role in various applications where controlled and powerful linear motion is required. Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in industries such as construction, manufacturing, agriculture, and transportation. Here's a detailed explanation of what a hydraulic cylinder is and how it functions:
Definition and Components:
- A hydraulic cylinder consists of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and various seals. The barrel is a hollow tube that houses the piston and allows for fluid flow. The piston divides the cylinder into two chambers: the rod side and the cap side. The piston rod extends from the piston and provides a connection point for external loads. Seals are used to prevent fluid leakage and maintain hydraulic pressure within the cylinder.
- The function of a hydraulic cylinder is to convert the pressure and flow of hydraulic fluid into linear force and motion. The hydraulic fluid, typically oil, is pressurized and directed into one of the chambers of the cylinder. As the fluid enters the chamber, it applies pressure on the piston, causing it to move in a linear direction. This linear motion of the piston is transferred to the piston rod, creating a pushing or pulling force.
- The working principle of a hydraulic cylinder is based on Pascal's law, which states that pressure exerted on a fluid in a confined space is transmitted equally in all directions. In a hydraulic cylinder, when hydraulic fluid is pumped into one side of the cylinder, it creates pressure on the piston. The pressure is transmitted through the fluid to the other side of the piston, resulting in a balanced force across the piston and piston rod. This force generates linear motion in the direction determined by the fluid input.
- Hydraulic cylinders find extensive use in a wide range of applications due to their ability to generate high forces and precise control of linear motion. Some common applications include:
1. Construction Equipment: Hydraulic cylinders are used in excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and cranes for lifting, pushing, and digging tasks.
2. Manufacturing Machinery: Hydraulic cylinders are employed in presses, machine tools, and material handling equipment for pressing, clamping, and lifting operations.
3. Agricultural Machinery: Hydraulic cylinders are used in tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems for tasks like steering, lifting, and controlling attachments.
4. Transportation: Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in vehicles such as dump trucks, garbage trucks, and forklifts for tilting, lifting, and tipping operations.
5. Aerospace and Defense: Hydraulic cylinders are employed in aircraft landing gear, missile systems, and hydraulic actuators for control surfaces.
6. Marine and Offshore: Hydraulic cylinders are used in ship steering systems, cranes, and offshore drilling equipment for various lifting and positioning tasks.
In these applications, hydraulic cylinders offer advantages such as high force capability, precise control, compact size, and durability. They provide efficient and reliable linear motion, contributing to enhanced productivity and functionality in a wide range of industries.
Overall, hydraulic cylinders are integral components in various applications where controlled and powerful linear motion is required. Their ability to convert hydraulic energy into mechanical force makes them invaluable in numerous industries, enabling the operation of heavy machinery, precise positioning, and efficient load handling.
editor by CX 2023-11-08